Looking for exciting/flexible work to fit around your studies?
Campus Media is an on-campus student marketing company that brings the latest graduate opportunities and brands directly to universities across the UK. One of our USP’s is that we have a team of sociable, creative and proactive students to help boost awareness of our client’s on-campus.
We’re now recruiting for the next group of students to bring our 2016 campaigns to life.
Did you see the Lidl ‘Games Cube’, Credit Suisse’s ‘Serve Game’ and the Army’s ‘Oculus Rift truck’? That was us!
What does a Campus Media Crew member do?
By joining, you will become part of our Ambassador Community and gain access to our live jobs board. You will have the opportunity to;
- Complete paid activities on a project by project basis
- Take on roles when you’re available to work and turn down those when you’re not
- Work on a mixture of promo and award winning events
- Take part in our viral videos by helping create a brand’s buzz on campus using original and creative footage
What do I get if I join?
- Fantastic hourly pay (a minimum of £10 ph) with incentives and exclusive rewards including festival tickets, holiday trips and paid bonuses!
- Part-time, flexible work that can be easily fitted around your studies
- Uniform and free promo items to take away
- An employer reference for all your hard work
with your CV and a short explanation as to why you’d make a great addition to the Campus Media Crew community.