Student Marketing Case Study
Credit Suisse needed a creative student marketing campaign to help the business increase its reputation as a Top 100 employer among students.
Credit Suisse tasked Campus Media to design a creative marketing campaign that would further increase its reputation as a Top 100 employer among students at the UK’s top universities.
Using Credit Suisse ambassador, Roger Federer, the campaign focused on the fun side of the employer with a series of tennis related challenges and promotions.
A branded tennis simulator appeared at seven core campuses allowing students to ‘face the ace’ and challenge the tennis champion’s serving speed. For those students not on the target campuses, an online version of the game was available to play from any location.
This core activity was supported by flyering and giveaways at ten further campuses, and Credit Suisse was kept part of the student conversation with digital and social seeding activity across 30 universities.
Pre-event activity (including targeted student email campaigns, SMS messaging, digital display advertising and social media) ensured a good turnout for on-campus activity and the #FaceTheAce14 hashtag widened the social conversation during and after the activity.
Campus Media’s marketing, design, campaign management and editorial teams were involved in all aspects of the campaign, from designing the creative to deploying the events.
- Credit Suisse went up five places within The Times Top 100 Graduate Employers list
- Winner of The Innovation on Campus category at the TARGETjobs Awards – an award that is voted on and determined exclusively by students
- Over 5,000 students engaged with the campaign over a 14 day period
- 4,600 online plays of the game
- Direct engagement & data capture with 575 students
- Social seeding across the UK’s top 30 universities
- 180 Facebook Posts (total reach: 159,505)